Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Where does the time go?  I feel like I JUST left Charlotte/Richmond for Katina's (Recipe Gurl) Engagement Party - even though that was almost two weeks ago!  I know I said I'd do this post last week, but as I'm sure all of you know, catching up on work after a vaca is the worst!  So without further adieu - here are some great pics of us and our friends at her amazing party and fun-filled weekend:


First and foremost, when Katina picked me up from the Charlotte airport, we went straight to the most amazing sushi restaurant called Eez Fusion & Sushi in the most adorable part of Charlotte called Birkdale Village. Whoever said that landlocked cities don't have good sushi has obviously never been to this place.  Hands down, the most amazing sushi I've ever had (and I've had a lot!).


Sitting outside at Eez Fushion (we did not coordinate our outfits I swear)
Katina always gets the Mad Mango-Cado Roll: Shrimp tempura and kani roll coated with tempura flakes, topped with slices of fresh mango and avocado. Drizzled with our signature sweet sauce.......divine!


Since I'm obsessed with anything that has jalapeno in it, I got the Mango Tango Roll:  Albacore tuna, yellowfin tuna, jalapeno and green onion inside. Topped with yellowfin tuna, albacore tuna and tuna mango salsa. Garnished with raspberry sauce on the plate.  Again - absolutely mind-blowing!!


If you are ever in the Charlotte, NC area, I HIGHLY suggest you visit this place and stuff your face like we did.  


Then it never hurts to top off your sushi with several glasses (or bottles) of wine with a friend:


Catching up at Katina's adorable house.  We'll have to blog on her decor and paint colors soon since she did an amazing job with her new home.


On to Richmond, VA for the party....


Katina (Recipe Gurl) and her soon to be hubby, Greg

Katina and me (in the middle) with our awesome friends!!
The weekend was so much fun and I had a really hard time coming back to Florida - but we have plenty of Wedding festivities to keep us busy over the next couple of months!  




xoxo,
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment