Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Look for Less: Geometric Mirror Plaques

Last week I stumbled upon these mirrored plaques at TJ Maxx and scooped up three sets of two at $19.99/set so roughly $60 for all six.  






I started to have second thoughts on them when I got them home...I wasn't sure if they were really cool or really not cool??.  It's not that I don't love them, it's just that sometimes it's hard to get an idea of what something looks like when it's haphazardly thrown in a back corner of the store rather than displayed (I mean no disrespect to TJ Maxx).  It wasn't until I walked past my FAVE home store, Z Gallerie, and saw almost the exact same plaques  displayed beautifully on the wall at double the price that I knew I had made the right choice.  My mom also found similar plaques at Kirkland's.  I cannot wait to hang all six together in my foyer for a nice statement right as you walk in our front door.  I will definitely post when I (the bf) gets them up.  


Kirkland's Version:


Source  $50/Set
  
Z Gallerie's Version:


Source $39.95/Each




Did you find any fab finds this weekend??


xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such great post! I love your blog! And how do you think of the wholesale bracelets ?

    ReplyDelete