Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Recipe Gurl Gets Hitched

Seeing how I'm a Special Event/Wedding Planner and my best friend is getting married next year, we decided to create a new series called "Wedding Wednesdays'.  Every Wednesday we will post our ideas and tips on all things having to do with planning your own very chic, yet affordable Wedding. 

xoxo- Amanda

First up: INVITATIONS

So for all of you brides out there on a budget, be prepared to follow me on my journey of nickel and diming my way through this ridiculously expensive tradition…

My first tip…make your own invitations. Find super cute templates here.  This website allows you to customize colors and fonts to fit your style all for only $25!!! You can print save the dates, invitations, rsvp cards, envelopes, programs, and more. All you are responsible for is printing them out, which you can do on your own printer at home! There are also video tutorials for how to do it all. Amazing….here is the invitation I picked out, after I customize it I plan to start the printing project in early November. All you need is some bottles of wine, good music, a good friend to help, and you have all of your wedding invitations for $25?! Um, yes please, sounds like a fun weekend to me! I’ll keep you posted on how the project goes and other ways to cheat your way through these money robbing nuptials.   Check out the template I'm currently in love with:

Source
xoxo - Katina


No comments:

Post a Comment