Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Dresses by Anthropologie - BHLDN

So I can't mention Wedding Gowns by Vera Wang/David's Bridal without mentioning the new Bridal Collection by Anthropologie for BHLDN.  After all, Anthropologie is my first true love.  Just like Anthro, this new line is for the truly unique, one of a kind girl who wants to "reflect her own unique perspective".  I was a little worried about the pricing on these gowns as Anthro can get quite pricey with specialty items - but these gowns range anywhere from $600 to $4000!  Below is my absolute fave, and only retails for $2400.
And let's not forget about our fabulous bridesmaids...BHLDN has the most adorable dresses to satisfy even the pickiest of your girlfriends.  What's even better is more than half of the bridesmaid collection can be worn again...and again....and again...I can't get enough of this one which retails for only $260:


And at long last this line offers shoes, accessories and jewelry that don't scream cheesy.  How adorable is this necklace?  And at $75 a pop, this can make the most perfect bridesmaid gift. 

All in all, I have decided to get married just so I can take advantage of these beautiful, one of a kind pieces and go down in history as the most fashionable bride...ever.

Make sure to check out the entire website at http://www.bhldn.com/index.cfm

I promise it will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment