Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Revlon's Perplex - Best New Shade!

Anyone who knows me, knows I am sooooo not a nail-polish person.  I've been wearing the same two colors for as long as I can remember - which by the way, are OPI's 'Linkin Park After Dark' and 'You Don't Know Jacque'.  Linkin Park After Dark is a super dark purple and You Don't Know Jacque is a beigy-gray.  I almost never deviate from these colors, but at one of my recent CVS raids, I stumbled upon Revlon's new color called 'Perplex'.  I heard it's a knock-off of the best selling Chanel Paradoxal.  I was a little skeptical because for some reason nail polishes always look different (for the worse) once they are on my nails.  But I have to say, that this is going to be added to my Top Three Fave Nailpolish list now.  It is a beigy-grayish purple but with just the right amount of purple so it doesn't look childish. 
Not to mention, it's like $4 at your local drugstore.  Definitely worth trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment