Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Latest Obsessions

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything.  Frankly, I've been far too busy online shopping and stalking other blogs to work on my own!  The plus side of my hiatus is that I have found new blogs and shopping websites that I can no longer live without.  Here are my latest obsessions:


1.  Homedecorators.com - Um, excuse me - where has this website been my whole life?!  I've always loved  Overstock.com for finding great buys for the home - but this website takes online bargain shopping to a whole new chic level.  Here are just a few delicious items I have to have:


Reflections Lyre Cabinet
This little gem is a part of the "Reflections" Collection that has the most gorgeous pieces for the home and are all under $600!  I plan on scooping this cabinet up for my family room in lieu of the norm Entertainment Center.  Since the wall where my TV lives is so large, I plan on flanking both sides of the cabinet with two of these bookshelves from the same collection:


Reflections Cabinet
I also fell in love with this ornate mirror I plan on using in my entry-way.  


Louis Mirror
There are so many things I could post from homedecorators.com but I'd rather you take a look for yourself.  The website really does have something for everyone's style and budget.  


2.  6th Street Design School by Kirsten Krason.  If a blog could be my soulmate, this blog would be it.  It's as if this Utah-based Interior Designer has a direct tap into my brain, heart, soul and design aesthetic.  I stumbled across this design board on my other love, Pinterest and it was love at first sight:  




I am using the above Design Board for my Family Room Inspiration.  Can't you envision the White Reflections Cabinet and Bookshelves amidst this gray and turquoise perfection?  I may swap out the insect pillows for more chevron pillows - but I still love the entire concept.  Here's another one of her design boards I absolutely could die for:





3.  Iomoi.com - Okay so everyone who knows me, knows I have a sick addiction to stationary and paper products.  I also have an addiction to anything with an asian flare and elephants (random, I know).  So you mix all three of those items and it's a match made in heaven.  Here are just a few of the items I can't live without:

How Cute is this Return Address Label??
Lucite Stationary Box for my Office?  Yes Please!
Cutest.Stationary.Ever.

Seriously, I can't even stand how stinkin' cute this stuff is.  So friends and family - prepare yourself for getting random notes and snail mail from me just so I have an excuse to buy all of these items!

Are there any blogs and or websites that have you been stalking lately?  If so, let me know!

1 comment: