Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Face-Lift!

As you can see, my little blog got a very much-needed "face-lift". These large gray and white stripes with the turquoise title are simple, chic and very 'me'.  I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Elizabeth from The Mustard Ceiling for designing the template and being so accommodating.  If you haven't seen her blog - then you must check it out as it's one of my absolute faves.  Not only does she have amazing interior design taste and advice but she also has great blog-design services (obviously).  Just take a look at one of her fabulous Design Boards:



Source


Since we're on the topic of bloggers I love - I have to throw a shout-out to 6th Street Design School by Kirsten Krason.  I mentioned her in my previous Blog about my Latest ObsessionsI emailed her to tell her that she was one of my faves and that I had added her to my "Blogs I Adore" sidebar.  She wrote back right away with a super sweet email (which made me love her even more) and then proceeded to graciously add me to her "Blog Roll"!   

I love seeing how wonderful and helpful fellow-bloggers can be.  It makes all of this so worth-while. 

So thank you again Elizabeth and Kirsten - you girls are the BEST!!!

xoxo-
Amanda

1 comment: